The Adventures of Little Luz

24 November 2007

Still Lovin' Texas...

... in which the "getting to know" of Luz goes on!

Daddy is getting to know how to do Luz's
hair! (the way I hear it, he does it better
than the mommy does!)

But I think she's wondering
"how much longer?" anyway!
(that is a LOT of hair for a little girl
to sit still through!)

But here's our little Scooter Girl!
(and those are some fiiiiiine braids
Daddy made!)

Is she big stuff or what???
JUST like cousin Autumn!!!

And here she is playing a game with her sister, Delilah
and two little cousins... Marybell and Serena.

WeThey have also learned that Luz is NOT a picky eater (YAY!) and that she prefers playing to hearing stories. And though she gets very tired and still needs a nap mid-afternoon, we they have learned that she does NOT like going to sleep! She does it... but not willingly! And she LOVES playing outside! YAY again!

***************************

They went to Adventure Zone on Friday...
and learned Luz LOVES it!

Apparently Skee-ball was a little tricky though.

She found it works better LIKE THIS!!!


After watching the big kids jump on the trampoline she decided to try it too! She wonders WHY she doesn't go HIGH like they do! Amanda got on with her and MADE her go HIGH! (why wasn't I sent pictures of THAT???)


HERE she found something that works RIGHT!
Just look at that smile!
Hmmmm... Nana like carousels too...

Ahhhh... just 3 more days.... Plus.
*sigh*

3 comment(s):

Oh Melli, what a darling little girl ! Would have been my dream ! (but I o n l y had a boy, lol) I can understand that you are counting the days until you will see her life !
Only two days left ....

By Blogger Ingrid, at 11/25/07, 11:37 PM  

reply

Go Hector...I'm impressed with his braids! I know you are excited about getting your baby in your arms.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 11/26/07, 4:12 PM  

reply

How sweet. How wonderful. How stupendous...

She's a doll you two.

I'm a friend of Melli's and I had to stop over here from her link. :o)

Welcome to Melli's world Luz...your grandmother is going to spoil you rotten. {{{LUZ}}}

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 11/29/07, 9:56 AM  

reply

Post a comment

<< Home