The Adventures of Little Luz

14 December 2007

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!


Wednesday night we decided to decorate for Christmas...well actually I decided, lol. We do not typically keep junk food in the house and Luz LOVES Doritos so I stopped and bought a big bag of Doritos, for daddy and Luz and a bag of old bay crab potato chips for me and some Pina Colada mix for mommy and daddy to share the cheer with :)



She was so cute, she was very excited and when I pulled the tinsel out of the bag she took it all and put it on her head and ran around wearing the tinsel. Then she decided since daddy doesn't have any hair HE should wear it on his head. So he did. She couldn't decide which was better, the Doritos or the decorating so she took turns giving each of them equal attention! We all had a LOT of fun, it was very special.


Enjoy the pics...yes our tree is very small, dont make fun of it!


2 comment(s):

I LOVE your little tree! I wish you had pictures of them wearing the tinsel on their heads!!! LOL!!! Oh how I love that peanut!

By Blogger Nana, at 12/14/07, 10:39 PM  

reply

What lovely pictures Dad and Luz under the tree ! It is not small at all ! Mine is even smaller ! We used to have a big one from floor to ceiling and a real tree until my son left for London. Now we have an artificial that's enough for us two.
I participate at the Christmas Home tour and am busy to upload the pictures !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 12/16/07, 11:25 PM  

reply

Post a comment

<< Home